FUSIT is digital! Watch our Sunday Service from home.
Community Life at FUSIT
Fun, Fellowship and Faith
Explore your spirit at the First Unitarian Society of Ithaca. Weekly worship services are on Sundays at 10:30 am via YouTube. Our services feature inspiring words, music, and stories exploring themes in a multigenerational context. We are excited to welcome you!
Newcomer’s Welcome Form
Hello Newcomer! We are so glad you have found us. Please fill out this form to let us know how you’re interested in getting involved in the FUSIT community.
Pledge Your Support Today!
Babies First Information
Annual Vision of Ministry 2020-2021
- Connection: We will expand our commitment to shared ministry by creating opportunities for worship, community service, and religious education that build and strengthen multigenerational relationships.
- Inspiration: We will advance opportunities for congregational faith formation by creating spaces for dialogue and reflection that help members of our community grow their Unitarian Universalist spiritual identities, build community, and embody our values and principles in their daily lives.
- Engage: We will strengthen and extend our commitment to service and social justice based on our UU principles; projecting our UU voice and values in Ithaca and beyond.
- March Possible Ponderings – Commitment February 28, 2021Possible Ponderings is an offering of ways you might consider engaging more deeply with the theme or reflecting on the ways the idea of Commitment shows up in your life.
- Soul Matters March – Commitment February 27, 2021Our March worship theme at First Unitarian Society of Ithaca is Commitment. This month’s packet includes a few short readings, spiritual exercises, and discussion questions for you to consider. Here is the link to participate in this curriculum.
- Living the Pledge Workshop – Spring Cohort – currently full February 15, 2021Saturdays, March 13, 20, 27 and April 3, 10, 17 @ 9:30am-11:30amThis workshop is currently at capacity, but we are hoping to offer another cohort in latespring/early summer. If you are interested in participating in upcoming Living thePledge Workshops, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the list. For moreinformation about the Living the Pledge ...