FUSIT is digital! Watch our Sunday Service from home.
Community Life at FUSIT
Pledge Your Support Today!
Newcomer’s Welcome Form
Hello Newcomer! We are so glad you have found us. Please fill out this form to let us know how you’re interested in getting involved in the FUSIT community.
Fun, Fellowship and Faith
Explore your spirit at the First Unitarian Society of Ithaca. Weekly worship services are on Sundays at 10:30 am via Zoom. Our services feature inspiring words, music, and stories exploring themes in a multigenerational context. We are excited to welcome you!
Annual Vision of Ministry 2020-2021
- Connection: We will expand our commitment to shared ministry by creating opportunities for worship, community service, and religious education that build and strengthen multigenerational relationships.
- Inspiration: We will advance opportunities for congregational faith formation by creating spaces for dialogue and reflection that help members of our community grow their Unitarian Universalist spiritual identities, build community, and embody our values and principles in their daily lives.
- Engage: We will strengthen and extend our commitment to service and social justice based on our UU principles; projecting our UU voice and values in Ithaca and beyond.
- December Side with Love – Village at Ithaca November 24, 2020At the Village, we are dedicated to serving all students and families with school-aged children to help them thrive. As part of that, we provide several programs and resources to help students feel confident, intelligent, and connected to their community and learning process.We also look beyond individual families and to larger oppressive systems and institutions. ...
- Pledge to End Racism: Coming to FUSIT November 9, 2020The Richmond Pledge to End Racism, based on the Birmingham Pledge, is a personal commitment to work on ourselves and with others developed by the Richmond, Virginia, UUA congregation, to address racism in all its forms. It reads: The Pledge to End RacismI BELIEVE that every person has worth as an individual.I BELIEVE that every person ...
- Soul Matters November – Healing November 2, 2020Our November worship theme at First Unitarian Society of Ithaca is Healing. This month’s packet includes a few short readings, spiritual exercises, and discussion questions for you to consider. Here is the link to participate in this curriculum.
- Common Read Book Group: Breathe: A Letter to My Sons by Imani Perry
- Pledge to End Racism Facilitator Training - FULL
- 12/04/2020 - 12/05/2020
- Board of Trustees Meeting
- Remembering Well – A FUSIT Memorial Service
- Filming of No Rehearsal Pageant