Many families come to the First Unitarian Society of Ithaca because of our excellent Religious Exploration program (RE). You and your family are invited!
Please click here to fill out our current RE survey.
Check out our RE brochure for more information on our programs:
What is Religious Exploration?
Religious Exploration is a collaborative process that extends across the lifespan, a cooperative venture involving children, youth and adults, supported by staff and dedicated volunteers in our FUSIT community.
On a regular basis, congregants pose the question, “How can I help the RE Program?” Here are some ways to volunteer.
Our Religious Exploration program is run by our Director of Religious Exploration, Emily Richards and our RE Team. If you have any questions about our RE program, you contact Susanne by email email@example.com or phone (607) 273-7521, ext 23.
The children’s version of our UU principles guides us on this journey together as we believe:
- That each and every person is important.
- That all people should be treated fairly.
- That our religious communities are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
- That everyone should have a vote about things that concern them.
- That each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
- In working for a peaceful, fair, and free world.
- In caring for our planet earth.
- We must work together for diversity and against racism & oppression.
View the church calendar, see descriptions of classes, and more.
Learning and exploring spirituality never ends; it is a lifelong process.