Our church’s magnificent pipe organ was built and installed in our sanctuary in 1975 by Swiss-born, Canada-based organ innovator Hellmuth Wolff. It was rededicated in 1993 to the memory of our longtime organist Frank Eldridge. The organ has two manuals, 3 divisions, 20 stops, 22 registers, and 26 ranks.
Hellmuth Wolff & Associés Op. 16 1975 GRAND ORGUE: 56 notes 16' Bourdon 8' Montre 8' Flûte à cheminée 4' Prestant 2' Flûte sylvestre IV Fourniture 8' Trompette RÉCIT EXPRESSIF: 56 notes 8' Bourdon 4' Flûte à cheminée 2' Doublette 2-2/3' Nazard II Sesquialtera (double draw stop with Nazard) 1-1/3' Larigot II-III Cymbale 8' Cromorne Rossignol (Nightingale) Tremblant PEDALE : 30 notes 16' Soubasse 8' Montre 8' Flûte 4' Prestant V Fourniture (4 ranks from G.O. mixture) 16' Bombarde 8' Trompette (G.O. double draw stop - plays on Pedale when half-drawn) Couplers (hitch down pedals to the right of Récit expression pedal) Récit-Grand Orgue Grand Orgue-Pedale Récit-Pedale Mechanical key and stop action. Direct winding with one reservoir; wind pressure varies between 60 and 68mm, according to the flow of the wind. Action self-regulated and suspended with pneumatic motors to prevent cyphers. Case in solid white oak with hand-rubbed wax finish.
In addition to the organ, we also have a lovely 1895 Mason & Hamlin grand piano, which was purchased by the church in 2012 and is played regularly at Sunday services as well as for concerts and recitals by various musicians from the community.