Date(s) - 06/27/2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
First Unitarian Society
Categories No Categories
Volunteers will be at the Aurora Street Garden Entrance to receive donations on the following days.
* Wednesday, June 27, 6-8 pm in the evening
* Tuesday, July 10, 6-8 pm in the evening
* Wednesday, July 25, 6-8 pm in the evening
* Tuesday, August 7, 6-8 pm in the evening
* Sunday, August 12, 11 am-2 pm (FINAL INTAKE!)
Contact Nancy Miller or Sue Roenke for donation pick-up service, when volunteers are available.
How to prepare your donations:
1. Please make sure everything is clean and in good condition – worth buying. Polishing and prettying
things up will boost sales.
2. Please bring items in bags or boxes sorted and separated for categories listed below and labeled. This will save sorters endless amounts of time. We recycle bags, boxes, and stuffing material.
3. Upon arrival with your donations, you will be directed where to deliver your various items.
4. Make sure that each appliance/electronics/equipment is in working condition. Indicate the age
and original price, if known and include user manuals if available.
The categories are:
* Adult clothing
* Children’s clothing
* Art & Rugs
* Books & Audio/Video Media
* Holiday & Crafts
* Office & Electronics
* Sporting Goods, Tools, Auto, Garden, Pet Supplies, etc.
*Toys & Games & Children’s Books