FUSIT is digital! Watch our Sunday Service from home.
Community Life at FUSIT
Fun, Fellowship and Faith
Explore your spirit at the First Unitarian Society of Ithaca. Weekly worship services are on Sundays at 10:30 am via YouTube. Our services feature inspiring words, music, and stories exploring themes in a multigenerational context. We are excited to welcome you!
Newcomer’s Welcome Form
Hello Newcomer! We are so glad you have found us. Please fill out this form to let us know how you’re interested in getting involved in the FUSIT community.
Pledge Your Support Today!
Babies First Information
Annual Vision of Ministry 2020-2021
- Connection: We will expand our commitment to shared ministry by creating opportunities for worship, community service, and religious education that build and strengthen multigenerational relationships.
- Inspiration: We will advance opportunities for congregational faith formation by creating spaces for dialogue and reflection that help members of our community grow their Unitarian Universalist spiritual identities, build community, and embody our values and principles in their daily lives.
- Engage: We will strengthen and extend our commitment to service and social justice based on our UU principles; projecting our UU voice and values in Ithaca and beyond.
- Way Forward Team Announcement April 30, 2021Statement to the Congregation April 20, 2021 The Way Forward Team is continuing to meet to discuss a timeline for safely re-opening our spaces and gathering in person. We are considering all of the factors for how and when to reopen, both in the context of all of our many programs, and also in the context of ...
- May Possible Ponderings – Story April 29, 2021Possible Ponderings is an offering of ways you might consider engaging more deeply with the theme or reflecting on the ways the idea of Story shows up in your life.
- Soul Matters May – Story April 28, 2021Our May worship theme at First Unitarian Society of Ithaca is Story. This month’s packet includes a few short readings, spiritual exercises, and discussion questions for you to consider. Here is the link to participate in this curriculum.