FUSIT is digital! Watch our Sunday Service from home.
Community Life at FUSIT
Fun, Fellowship and Faith
Explore your spirit at the First Unitarian Society of Ithaca. Weekly worship services are on Sundays at 10:30 am via Zoom. Our services feature inspiring words, music, and stories exploring themes in a multigenerational context. We are excited to welcome you!
Newcomer’s Welcome Form
Hello Newcomer! We are so glad you have found us. Please fill out this form to let us know how you’re interested in getting involved in the FUSIT community.
Pledge Your Support Today!
Babies First Information
Annual Vision of Ministry 2020-2021
- Connection: We will expand our commitment to shared ministry by creating opportunities for worship, community service, and religious education that build and strengthen multigenerational relationships.
- Inspiration: We will advance opportunities for congregational faith formation by creating spaces for dialogue and reflection that help members of our community grow their Unitarian Universalist spiritual identities, build community, and embody our values and principles in their daily lives.
- Engage: We will strengthen and extend our commitment to service and social justice based on our UU principles; projecting our UU voice and values in Ithaca and beyond.
- Christmas Eve Shared Plate January 21, 2021Thanks to your generosity at the Christmas Eve service, we collected $1612 for both Babies First and Food Bank of the Southern Tier. We appreciate your help in supporting these important organizations!
- Soul Matters January – Imagination January 1, 2021Our January worship theme at First Unitarian Society of Ithaca is Imagination. This month’s packet includes a few short readings, spiritual exercises, and discussion questions for you to consider. Here is the link to participate in this curriculum.
- January Possible Ponderings – Imagination December 31, 2020Possible Ponderings is an offering of ways you mightconsider engaging more deeply with the theme or reflectingon the ways the idea of Imagination shows up in your life. January 3-9: How has your imagination shifted or changed throughout your life? January 10-16: Thoreau once challenged us to “live the life you imagine.” What would that look like ...