Sunday Services – Fun, Fellowship and Faith
Explore your spirit at the First Unitarian Society of Ithaca. Weekly worship services are held on Sundays at 10:30 am from September – mid-June. We have two virtual summer services planned for 2021. One on July 18, 2021 at 9:30 am and one on August 8, 2021 at 9:30 am. Check back for viewing information. Our services feature inspiring words, music, and stories exploring themes in a multigenerational context. We are excited to welcome you! View past services.
Community Life at FUSIT
Newcomer’s Welcome Form
Hello Newcomer! We are so glad you have found us. Please fill out this form to let us know how you’re interested in getting involved in the FUSIT community.
Pledge Your Support Today!
Babies First Information
Annual Vision of Ministry 2020-2021
- Connection: We will expand our commitment to shared ministry by creating opportunities for worship, community service, and religious education that build and strengthen multigenerational relationships.
- Inspiration: We will advance opportunities for congregational faith formation by creating spaces for dialogue and reflection that help members of our community grow their Unitarian Universalist spiritual identities, build community, and embody our values and principles in their daily lives.
- Engage: We will strengthen and extend our commitment to service and social justice based on our UU principles; projecting our UU voice and values in Ithaca and beyond.
- June Possible Ponderings – Play June 1, 2021Possible Ponderings is an offering of ways you might consider engaging more deeply with the theme or reflecting on the ways the idea of Play shows up in your life.
- Soul Matters June – Play May 28, 2021Our June worship theme at First Unitarian Society of Ithaca is Play. This month’s packet includes a few short readings, spiritual exercises, and discussion questions for you to consider. Here is the link to participate in this curriculum.
- Farewell Gift for Reverend Margaret May 26, 2021To thank Reverend Margaret for her dedication to FUSIT the past few years and let her know how grateful we are to her and how much we will miss her… We are collecting money for a Farewell Gift. You can donate in any of the ways you normally do Send a check to the office (PO Box ...
- Women's Circle