FUSIT is digital! Watch our Sunday Service from home.
Community Life at FUSIT
Fun, Fellowship and Faith
Explore your spirit at the First Unitarian Society of Ithaca. Weekly worship services are on Sundays at 10:30 am via YouTube. Our services feature inspiring words, music, and stories exploring themes in a multigenerational context. We are excited to welcome you!
Newcomer’s Welcome Form
Hello Newcomer! We are so glad you have found us. Please fill out this form to let us know how you’re interested in getting involved in the FUSIT community.
Pledge Your Support Today!
Babies First Information
Annual Vision of Ministry 2020-2021
- Connection: We will expand our commitment to shared ministry by creating opportunities for worship, community service, and religious education that build and strengthen multigenerational relationships.
- Inspiration: We will advance opportunities for congregational faith formation by creating spaces for dialogue and reflection that help members of our community grow their Unitarian Universalist spiritual identities, build community, and embody our values and principles in their daily lives.
- Engage: We will strengthen and extend our commitment to service and social justice based on our UU principles; projecting our UU voice and values in Ithaca and beyond.
- Congregational Conversation on the 21-22 Budget May 17, 2021Come learn about the proposed 21-22 Budget that will be voted on at the Annual Meeting. Treasurer Jennifer Streid-Mullen will hold a Congregational Conversation on zoom on Sunday, 5/23, at 12:30 pm. Zoom link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84694478486?pwd=UlBqTHlWT2xOSlVqdy9HNTBtb1AzZz09
- Annual Meeting May 17, 2021The Annual Meeting will be held on Wednesday May 26th at 6 pm. The agenda and list of candidates is available below. Annual Meeting Agenda Download
- June 13 Service at Stewart Park May 17, 2021We will be holding three separate services at the Stewart Park Pavilion on Sunday June 13 to celebrate Reverend Margaret and FUSIT. Space is limited and registration is required. Check back for registration information.