Labor Day Unirondack
Welcome to Unirondack Labor Day Camp 2016! ** WAITING LIST NAMES ARE BEING TAKEN**
Registration for the 2016 trip has filled and NOW WE ONLY HAVE WAITING LIST SPOTS AVAILABLE!
To register for the WAITING LIST go to: https://firstuuithaca.wufoo.com/forms/ztql5o10zi47c7/
The ninth annual FUSIT Unirondack Labor Day Weekend will run Friday, September 2nd through Monday, September 5th at our Unitarian Universalist camp in the Adirondacks.
Our goal for the weekend is to spend time living with each other in a community based on our shared UU values. During the weekend, you will work and play with church members of all ages while enjoying craft workshops, nature hikes, boating, swimming, campfires, Sunday morning celebration in the outdoor chapel, and our famous un-talent show.
COST: The cost of the weekend is $100 per person (5 years old and younger are free).
• Out of this amount, $81 goes directly to Unirondack and $19 goes toward the cost of 7 meals (Saturday breakfast through Monday lunch) and workshop supplies.
• Camperships: A limited number of partial camperships are available to cover up to 50% of the cost. If you need a partial campership, please indicate so on the registration form.
DEPOSITS: A deposit of $20 per camper (for campers 6 years of age and older) is required by June 15, 2016 to hold your space.
• To submit your deposit, please complete your online registration and multiply the number of people (6 years and older) by $20. You are not officially registered until a deposit is received
• Check payable to “First Unitarian Church,” with “Unirondack 2016” in the reference line. Mail your check to:
o Evan Wray, 118 East Falls Street Apt. 1, Ithaca, NY 14850.
• The remainder of your camp fee is due by August 1, 2016
CANCELLATIONS: If you need to cancel your registration before June 15th, you will receive a full refund. Between June 15th and August 1st we will refund all but your $20 per camper deposit. After August 1st, we will be unable to refund any of your money.
UNIRONDACK WEBSITE: If you would like to view the camp, find out more about it, or get directions go to: http://www.unirondack.org.
QUESTIONS? Wendy Salomon can help (email@example.com/ 607.272.1914)