Way Forward Team Guidance for limited space use.
Phase 2 Update – August 11, 2021
We are adjusting the guidelines for Phase 2 of our reopening plan. We will continue to allow limited building use by the following FUSIT Groups:
- FUSIT Board and EXCO
- Small Group Ministry
- Team and Committee Meetings
- Other small adult FUSIT groups such as Women’s Group, Men’s Group, Book Club etc.
For the time being we are allowing use of three rooms only: the Parlor, the Arch Room (Mark Pedersen Room), and the Conference Room (122 Ellen Watkins Harper Room).
- Conference room 10 people maximum
- Parlor and Arch Room 25 people maximum
- Everyone must use the sign in/out sheet placed at one of the five entrances to the building: Annex, Parlor, Front, Garden and Parish House. This must be done each and every time, even if it is a brief visit.
All individuals, even those who are fully vaccinated, must wear a mask and practice social distancing guidelines while inside the building.
If the answer to any of the below three questions is yes we ask that you please refrain from using the building for any reason.
- Have you had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, including fever/chills, cough, shortness of breath, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell? EXCEPTION: If you had a negative COVID test while experiencing these symptoms or after these symptoms subside, you may use the building, following FUSIT’s masking guidelines as usual.
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 diagnostic test in the past 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in the past 14 days? EXCEPTION: Fully vaccinated people may get tested 3 – 5 days after exposure and quarantine until they receive a negative test result, then may use the building following FUSIT’s masking guidelines.
Please follow current CDC guidelines for domestic and international travel.
All room requests must be made at least one week in advance.
All use must be reserved through the office, not Breeze. Please email Michelle at email@example.com.
Food may be brought into and consumed in the building with the following guidelines:
- Only consume food you personally brought for yourself and place your mask back on as soon as you have finished eating
- Plan on removing all garbage/leftovers, please do not leave anything in the building
- No shared food or potlucks at this time
- All surfaces must be wiped down before and after eating
All groups must clean up after themselves.
There must be a minimum of one hour between the end of one gathering and the beginning of the next in each space.
All other groups may meet indoors at any location of their choosing, complying with all of the guidelines by NYS for unvaccinated people.
For outdoor gatherings social distancing is highly recommended, in the case that social distancing cannot be maintained, masks are recommended, even for vaccinated individuals.
Any gathering that includes children under 12 will require masks for all attendees.
Given the current infection rates, the size of our space, and the size of our congregation, we will continue to offer only virtual Sunday worship services through the end of September, at which point we will reevaluate.